Jason has over 15+ years of business experience and helps business owners see 50%-1200% business growth through better productivity and higher profits!
Discover How Jason Can Help Your Business Grow....
As a small business owner myself, I know what you’re up against.
You work a lot. Clients, employees and family depend on you. You might be feeling overwhelmed or stressed. But you want your business to grow and you don’t want to have to sacrifice personal or family time for business success, or vice-versa.
Most want to see their business grow, but they also believe:
- If they work harder and longer, they will become more successful.
- Perfect employees don’t exist, or they can’t find them or keep them.
- It’s too much work to properly train staff and it’s quicker, or they just have to, do the bulk of tasks themselves to get them done right or on time.
- If they treat their employees too well, they’ll either walk all over them, or walk out the door. Maybe even with their company secrets and/or client lists.
Well, those beliefs and worries are holding up service-based small business owners from the bigger successes and profits that they could be having.
And I know how to overcome each of those worries to help service-based business owners see 50%-1200% business growth and experience better productivity, performance and profitability for themselves and their staff. In fact, most clients double or triple their business in a short time while spending more time with their family.
A Taste of How Jason Has Helped Businesses Grow and Prosper
- Andrew was working a ton of hours and had a team that wasn’t reliable. Jason helped him to create the systems, confidence and habits he needed and to turn his crew into high-performers. His business grew by 105% while he started taking monthly vacations.
- Lucia had a young interior design firm, supporting multiple offerings and was having trouble making a go of it. She worked with Jason to streamline her business strategies, honed her vision for the business as she really wanted it, and cherry-picked top-shelf clients. Her business took off, and she had more time to spend with her family during the pandemic when many of her competitors went out of business.
- Erica’s real estate firm was coming along, but Erica was burning out. She was seeing clients, running the office, managing her team of brokers, and her energy was tanking. She and Jason created the personal focus, business strategies and team development that jumped her revenue by 214% while she enjoyed her business more than ever.
- IT, web design & development, marketing
- Real estate, mortgage lenders, architects
- Health clinics, chiropractors, acupuncturists, fitness studios
- Accountants/CPA/bookkeepers, insurance agencies, attorneys
- Other professional services
- Coaching and consulting service-based small businesses
- Time management and word reduction for small business owners
- Small business growth strategies
- Employee development and performance improvement
- Leadership development
Past Work Experience
- Founder of Distinctive Coaching for Business Success
- Corporate leadership, training and business development roles at Microsoft, Zurich Scudder Investments and Premiere Global Services
- Working partner in a restaurant group
- CoachU – Core Essentials Graduate
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Arts – Communication and Psychology with concentrations in leadership, group dynamics, organizational development, adult motivation and learning
- Emotional and Energetic Healing, and Mindset Mastery Coaching Certifications – Future Force, Inc.