Jason has over 15+ years of business experience and helps business owners see 50%-1200% business growth through better productivity and higher profits!
As a small business owner myself, I know what you’re up against.
You work a lot. Clients, employees and family depend on you. You might be feeling overwhelmed or stressed. But you want your business to grow and you don’t want to have to sacrifice personal or family time for business success, or vice-versa.
Most want to see their business grow, but they also believe:
- If they work harder and longer, they will become more successful.
- Perfect employees don’t exist, or they can’t find them or keep them.
- It’s too much work to properly train staff and it’s quicker, or they just have to, do the bulk of tasks themselves to get them done right or on time.
- If they treat their employees too well, they’ll either walk all over them, or walk out the door. Maybe even with their company secrets and/or client lists.
Well, those beliefs and worries are holding up service-based small business owners from the bigger successes and profits that they could be having.
And I know how to overcome each of those worries to help service-based business owners see 50%-1200% business growth and experience better productivity, performance and profitability for themselves and their staff. In fact, most clients double or triple their business in a short time while spending more time with their family.
A Taste of How Jason Has Helped Businesses Grow and Prosper
- Andrew was working a ton of hours and had a team that wasn’t reliable. Jason helped him to create the systems, confidence and habits he needed and to turn his crew into high-performers. His business grew by 105% while he started taking monthly vacations.
- Lucia had a young interior design firm, supporting multiple offerings and was having trouble making a go of it. She worked with Jason to streamline her business strategies, honed her vision for the business as she really wanted it, and cherry-picked top-shelf clients. Her business took off, and she had more time to spend with her family during the pandemic when many of her competitors went out of business.
- Erica’s real estate firm was coming along, but Erica was burning out. She was seeing clients, running the office, managing her team of brokers, and her energy was tanking. She and Jason created the personal focus, business strategies and team development that jumped her revenue by 214% while she enjoyed her business more than ever.
- IT, web design & development, marketing
- Real estate, mortgage lenders, architects
- Health clinics, chiropractors, acupuncturists, fitness studios
- Accountants/CPA/bookkeepers, insurance agencies, attorneys
- Other professional services
- Coaching and consulting service-based small businesses
- Time management and word reduction for small business owners
- Small business growth strategies
- Employee development and performance improvement
- Leadership development
Past Work Experience
- Founder of Distinctive Coaching for Business Success
- Corporate leadership, training and business development roles at Microsoft, Zurich Scudder Investments and Premiere Global Services
- Working partner in a restaurant group
- CoachU – Core Essentials Graduate
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Arts – Communication and Psychology with concentrations in leadership, group dynamics, organizational development, adult motivation and learning
- Emotional and Energetic Healing, and Mindset Mastery Coaching Certifications – Future Force, Inc.
I decided to work with Jason when I realized I was really motivated to fast-track improving my business. I chose Jason because I knew of his successes with other clients. Before working with together, I was stuck and needed to grow the business. I was trying a lot of different things, and when they didn’t work, I would get discouraged, try something else, and when that didn’t work, start the cycle all over again. Working with Jason, we created better structure. I started focusing on the more meaningful work and have since doubled my patient load and tripled my revenue. I’m enjoying running my business more, and I can use the skills he showed me to achieve pretty much any goal I set for myself. If I had to tell somebody about Jason, it’s that you get more than what you pay for. If you’re thinking about it, I highly encourage you to jump in. What I got was easily worth 20 times what I paid. Jason, I really mean it, thank you so much for what you’ve done for me, my wife Lynn and our business.
I can’t believe how helpful coaching with Jason has been. My company revenue went from $600,000 to $900,000 annually, hired and developed better staff, and gave myself a nice raise while I cut my work hours, anxiety and stress. My team needs me less now, and I can again focus on the client relationships and the project work I enjoy the most.
Thank you, Jason, for helping me to redesign our team process, training and customer service functions using your system. I was working 5 and 6 day weeks, often coming in on weekends to catch up, and now I take a three-day weekend every week! The best part is that I can do that confidently without worrying that things won’t get done or problems will arise like they were before. We also stopped employee turnover, have more longevity and our team is more capable with their work and doing a much better job with our clients, which has driven up revenue immensely! Everyone here is happier, from the staff accountants to the managing partners. I highly recommend Jason Rosado, business coach, and have referred him numerous times to our clients.
The areas we focused on gave my practice a better health of its own. We streamlined and systemized my operations and staff, and dramatically improved my leadership, self-care and work/life balance, and increased profitability. These improvements lowered my anxiety, stress and the time my staff needed me. Our work together resulted in me being a better doctor for my patients, a better manager for my staff and a better business owner for myself. I can tell you, the sooner the better – run, don’t walk, to call Jason. The investment has paid itself TEN TIMES OVER and continues to grow.