Robert Angst holds a Lean Six-Sigma Master Black Belt and helped his clients and Rolls-Royce Germany implement better lean processes to enhance revenues.
Discover How Robert Can Help Your Business Grow....
Robert thrives on adding value to businesses. He uses 13+ years of experience at a world market leader of the aerospace industry, +8 of which in various Lean and business improvement roles for the success of his clients.
He specializes in advising committed and driven leaders to achieve a sustainable competitive edge, with office or shop floor based businesses, with co-located or remote teams.
His approach is based on Lean, Agile, Design Thinking and Toyota Kata methods to deliver:
1. Repeatable, high quality.
2. Continuous, safe innovation.
3. Higher customer satisfaction.
This combination creates a permanently high, monetizable customer benefit and increased competitive strength for a sustainable competitive edge.
How Robert has helped clients
- Conducted Robust Design study for aircraft engine, saving EUR 2.8 million.
- Lead global logistics project, saving EUR 1.75 million.
- Reduced lead times in aircraft engine assembly in three sites (UK, GER, SN) by up to 53% as part of consulting team.
- Design and roll out of a training program delivering tangible lean management experiences for blue collar and senior leaders alike.
Past Work Experience
- Lean Six-Sigma Master Black Belt at Rolls-Royce Germany
- Head of Business Improvement at Rolls-Royce Germany
- Business Improvement team lead at Rolls-Royce Germany
- Business Improvement manager at Rolls-Royce Germany
- Development engineer at Rolls-Royce Germany
- TU-Berlin, PhD – Process engineering
- TU-Berlin, M.Sc. – Process Engineering