Robert Angst holds a Lean Six-Sigma Master Black Belt and helped his clients and Rolls-Royce Germany implement better lean processes to enhance revenues.
Robert thrives on adding value to businesses. He uses 13+ years of experience at a world market leader of the aerospace industry, +8 of which in various Lean and business improvement roles for the success of his clients.
He specializes in advising committed and driven leaders to achieve a sustainable competitive edge, with office or shop floor based businesses, with co-located or remote teams.
His approach is based on Lean, Agile, Design Thinking and Toyota Kata methods to deliver:
1. Repeatable, high quality.
2. Continuous, safe innovation.
3. Higher customer satisfaction.
This combination creates a permanently high, monetizable customer benefit and increased competitive strength for a sustainable competitive edge.
How Robert has helped clients
- Conducted Robust Design study for aircraft engine, saving EUR 2.8 million.
- Lead global logistics project, saving EUR 1.75 million.
- Reduced lead times in aircraft engine assembly in three sites (UK, GER, SN) by up to 53% as part of consulting team.
- Design and roll out of a training program delivering tangible lean management experiences for blue collar and senior leaders alike.
Past Work Experience
- Lean Six-Sigma Master Black Belt at Rolls-Royce Germany
- Head of Business Improvement at Rolls-Royce Germany
- Business Improvement team lead at Rolls-Royce Germany
- Business Improvement manager at Rolls-Royce Germany
- Development engineer at Rolls-Royce Germany
- TU-Berlin, PhD – Process engineering
- TU-Berlin, M.Sc. – Process Engineering
Working with Robert, has been a highlight of my career so far! Him and I worked on numerous successful projects across the globe from Germany to Singapore. His understanding of improvement tools combined with his warm and charming personality have proven to be a recipe for success on a consistent basis. I would be more than happy to recommend Robert to any business.
Robert was a very professional and constructive internal consultant. He handled sensitive situations with tact and delivered first class insights that helped shape and drive our transformation activities.
Delivers on time and to a high standard, very customer focused and has played a significant part in driving Lead time and output improvements. natural change agent, thrives on adding value, strong understanding and passion for increasing customer value and eliminating [process] waste, very logical and structured in approach. very strong communicator, very focused and communicates in a clear, simple manner, approaches wider forum effectively in a smooth way. thoughtful and thought provoking questioning, easy and always a pleasure to work with, well balanced and always calm, very process focused but with good common sense.
Comments from 360deg review
Rob coached me twice. Both coaching sessions have been very helpful to me. Rob´s questions and analyses led me to emotional calm and clarity. He made me aware of the position of my collegue, with whom I had some dificulties. As he made me conscious of my options and limits in my professional situation, I felt capable of taking action again. I liked Rob´s calm and prudent manner. I felt understood by him and was impressed by his rich professional experience. I highly recommend Rob as a coach.